Pretty must everyone who owns a smartphone has social media apps. Snapchat is one of the most popular and in-demand Social Media apps. The app is officially available for Android and iOS. But in today’s post, we are going to see how to use Snapchat for PC Windows.
If you are an avid Snapchat user, then you must have felt the urge to try out the app on your PC. But, that won’t be possible because there is no PC version of the app available. It is because the app is only meant to be used with mobile devices like smartphone and tablets.
Using Snapchat on PC would give you a lot of advantages like a bigger screen, easy navigation, and etcetera. The next section will explain to you how you can use the app on a PC in a detailed manner.
Snapchat for PC Windows
Snapchat for PC windows is not officially available and it is common knowledge. So now, the question arises that how do you use Snapchat PC, if the app itself isn’t available for the Windows platform? The answer is simple but you might not be aware of it.
You can easily use Snapchat on PC using an emulator. An emulator is a computer software which is designed in a such a way that it emulates the Android OS. And that makes it possible to use Android Apps on a PC.
That is the principle we are going to use to our benefit in this post. The process is relatively easy, so just follow the steps below.
- First of all, we need an emulator for the process to work at all. There are many of them out there, but we are going to use Bluestacks.
- Download the Bluestacks emulator from the below link. Open a browser on your Windows PC and click the link below.
- The link will take you to the official website. Just click the download button and the download will start.
- Once the download is complete, locate the setup file and double click it to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions and install Bluestacks. Open it and complete the Sign Up process.
- Download the Snapchat PC APK File from this link.
- Right click on the APK file and pick the “Open with Bluestacks” option.
- Bluestacks will install it on PC and directly open the app once the installation is complete.
After you have followed these steps and done as I have told you, then you will have successfully installed Snapchat for PC windows. You will be able to use the app just as you would on a smartphone. Although, you won’t be able to take pictures unless you have a webcam that meets proper requirements.
At this point, the procedure to use Snapchat for PC Windows is finally complete. We have already tested the method and it works exceptionally well on a Windows PC. If you happen to face any issues, then you might as well contact us at Snapchat Login.